Thursday, August 13, 2009

So it Begins

I am starting this blog to keep tack of my road trip starting tomorrow morning. Recently I got laid off from my job and realized I will have to start looking for a new one soon. With the way the economy is now I might have to settle for a crappy job just to have a steady pay check. But before I do that I decided to take a road trip.

Now I will admit I do have a rough idea where I am going but I don't know where I will end up or even when the trip will end. My initial plan is to go down to Virginia beach by way of Philadelphia, Baltimore & DC. I have never really been free to travel for pleasure, most of the places I have gone have been for my comic book company and while I enjoyed them I really can't say I got to be a tourist. So I have decided I will take this road trip go see a few sites and eat a lot of food. I am kidnapping my business partner tomorrows and I will be braving the hell that is New Jersey so that we can get to Philadelphia. From there who knows where we will actually go.

Just a warning, I will try to update this every night or morning with pictures of the prior days journey depending on Internet service.

No comments: