Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Conversation with my Boss

Boss: Eric make sure you turn off the X-ray machine when it's not in use. I don't want your balls glowing at night.
Eric: Are you kidding I live by power lines. My balls have been glowing since 2005.

Boss: Well at least you never have to worry when you take a leak at night.

Eric: Yeah, but it's a bitch and a half when I'm having sex. It looks like there is a strobe light in the room. I think that's why I fuck to techno music.

Boss: I couldn't do that. I hate techno, it would make me loose my hard on.

Eric: Play it low, maybe you will only let you last longer.

Boss: Are you kidding? My wife doesn't want me to fuck her as it is. If I try to make it last longer she may cut me off all together.

Eric: Well I told you let me fuck her I’ll make sure I'm bad and she'll appreciate you more.

Boss: I said ok but you have to do it on your own time. I'm not paying you to fuck my wife.

Eric: Well you don't want an amateur fucking her.

Boss: Eric just go turn of the fucking X-Ray machine.


There are certain advantages having a boss with a sense of humor from the Bronx, more so if you both went to the same high school.

No comments: