Saturday, October 22, 2011

Top 8 things overheard at NY Comic Con

So working comic book conventions you see all kinds of colorful people and have situations you never thought you would be in. Here is a collection of sentences that I never thought I would here... Or in some cases have to say.

"Hey there is a naked chick in front."
"I wonder who she is supposed to be."
"I think she is just some crazy chick who was just attracted to the con."
"She must be here for Eric."

"Please don't touch me, I'll lose my color."

"Sir could you get your balls away from the Ninja Mouse comic."

"The boy wonder's got some nice tits."

"Great costume! Who are you?"

"I just saw Princes leia and Link making out... I wonder if Han and zelda know?"

"Why the fez?"
"Cause fezzes are cool"
"Who told you that?"
"Exactly".
"What?'
"No, Dr. Who, not Dr. What."
"I am stopping now before I go into a geek rage."

"Why did you name your company Section 8?"
"Because Food Stamp comics seemed too ghetto."

No comments: