Thursday, January 27, 2011

I owe JP

So I asked my bud JP to shovel for me while I was vacationing and told him I would pay him. After I saw the weather for the next few days.
Me: I am going to have to make you food when I get back! Anything you want in particular?
JP: Steak stuffed with lobster?
Me: That will be an experiment but I can try.
JP: or just steak and lobster... or just steak... or just lobster. lol.
Me: Ok I'll make you surf and turf.
JP: Am I still getting paid or just dinner?
Me: You are getting both. I heard we are getting a lot of snow.
JP: Are you in PR Yet?
Me: Yeah I am here.
JP: Nice... And I hate U. It's warm and beautiful there isn't it... It's cold and ugly here.
Me: No it's freezing. It's practically snowing.
JP: Mentirosa!
Me: I might be.

I have great friends.

No comments: